Econoblog

Never has one man done so much for so cheap.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Who am I?

I am now worried about the subject of self-control.

Another crazy-ass weekend of filmmaking is past us, "Catch This Fox" is all but in the can. One more shoot at a gravel pit and I think we'll have it.

Which is good, because I have a month to get it done.

Where I am over a dog about the self-control thing lies here. Through all of this, and some of you know, I myself have been made the subject of a documentary film. This last interview went until 2:30 in the morning, and 5:30 saw us up and about kickin' it down to the old el aeropuerto, and in between were a fitful three hours of sleep puzzling over the question I drew a blank on: who am I?

I mean, seriously, apart from everything I do, and everything I plan to do, and the few things that I've actually done, who am I?

I do not know the answer to this question.

I believe that people generally think they have an answer to this question until someone actually breaks the freshness seal and asks them only to find an empty plastic container.

This is probably counterproductive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home