Econoblog

Never has one man done so much for so cheap.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Wow, forgot I had this.

Also, I can't believe I only managed about a month of proper blogging.

The Web is a dissolute and meandering thing.

Enough navel-gazing.

Work continues on "Catch This Fox". I've been informed that I must finish the film by Dec. 10 or fail my senior project. The heat, as they say, is on. I've also got an issue with a recalcitrant hard drive. It don't want to give up the data. We must massage this bastard. Or else I'ma have to recapture about 25 hours of footage, at which time Mr. WD2500 gets a .22 round in his smug little platter.

I've also purchased another Camry station wagon, an '89, in a nice root-beer brown color with only 158k on it. Not too shabby for $800.

I'm out of money, but a few odd jobs are coming my way. Today I am shooting a conference on fatherhood for MATA, the Milwaukee public access TV people. I intend to infiltrate this organization and broadcast regularly an Economy Superstar television program, which will also be posted to my website and the appropriate GooTube video portals.

I have a lot of irons in the fire. I'm keeping track of them with an 8'x4' dry-erase marker board screwed to my wall. I've had it three weeks and am running out of space. It's cheap enough to add more, I think it was like $20 at Home Despot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home